Eclipse error "Launch failed. Binary not found." every other time when running CUTE Test
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (10.0.14393 Build 14393)
- JRE Version 8 Update 101 (build 1.8.0_101-b13), 64-bits
- Eclipse Neon.1 Release (4.6.1)
- C/C++ Development Tools SDK 22.214.171.124609121658
- CUTE C++ Unit Testing Easier 126.96.36.199608180833
- Boost for CUTE 188.8.131.52608180833
- MinGW x86_64-6.2.0-release-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1.7z
This is the error message:
I'm getting that error message doing exactly this: https://streamable.com/bbeo
I get the error message ever other try. It makes absolutely no sense! Nothing in the error logs. Does anyone know what it might be?
RE: Eclipse error "Launch failed. Binary not found." every other time when running CUTE Test - Added by Thomas Corbat over 1 year ago
I could reproduce your problem. But for me this also happens for a normal C++ executable project from CDT. So it seems unrelated to CUTE.
What worked for me was (re)launching the application through the "Run" button in the tool bar instead of going through the "Run As" menu.
This behavior is very strange and really does not make much sense. It seems like there exists some (non-obvious) state provoking this behavior. I'll have a look into that. I've created a bug in Bugzilla: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=503036
Thanks and best Regards