Today, we released CUTE 5.6.1. This release updates the underlying Eclipse Platform to 2018-12
and the underlying CDT version to 9.6.1. Additionally, the following bugs have been fixed:
- Several quick-fixes have been missing in the last release
- Sometimes the “Test Results” view didn’t show any output
- There was a timing issue in the “Test Results” view
- GCOV integration was broken
- Some of the Mockator examples were broken
As always, you can download CUTE from the Eclipse Marketplace (go to the Installation page for instructions).
If you have any issues or other feedback, please let us know.
— Toni Suter
We are very excited to introduce the new CUTE website with a brand new look and feel.
At the Institute for Software we have developed numerous plug-ins for Eclipse, for example the popular CUTE unit testing framework. This new and improved website provides all the information you as a developer might need.
Our goal is to make it easier and more pleasurable to write modern C++ code!
Get more information about the team behind CUTE and the features it contains. Or just install CUTE and see for yourself. You should also follow us on Twitter, and let us know what you think.
— Mario Meili